mercenari Index du Forum

Portail Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  mercenari Index du Forum » mercenari » mercenari
Auteur Message
fidellizza

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 11:58 (2017) Répondre en citant

Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His Son
by George Horace Lorimer
rating: 3.5 (21 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His Son
READ BOOK Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His Son

George Horace Lorimer's satirical Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His Son is a timeless collection of tongue-in-cheek Gilded Age aphorisms from a fictitious rich man - a prosperous pork-packer in Chicago - to his son, Pierrepont, whom he 'affectionately' calls 'Piggy.' The writing is subtle and brilliant.

Details:
price: $1.11
bound: 133 pages
publisher: Enhanced Media Publishing (December 28, 2016)
lang: English
asin: B01MT3O9TC
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 439 KB

Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His Son George Horace Lorimer
Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His Son book for mac

But.they.couldnt.get.a.riseIts...penetrated...to...every...quarter...of...the...globe...in...the...last...twenty...years,...and...every...soldier...in...the...world...has...carried...it—in...his...knapsackThere.are.some.nuggets.of.wisdom.in.the.book,.such.as:-You.will.always.find.it.a.safe.rule.to.take.a.thing.just.as.quick.as.it.is.offeredespecially.a.jobSure.Things,.Straight.Tips.and.Dead.Cinches.will.come.running.out.to.meet.you,.wagging.their.tails.and.looking.as.innocent.as.if.they.hadnt.just.killed.a.lamb,.but.theyll.biteto...hand...and...I...note...the...inclosed...clippings

I..think..everyone..should..take..the..time..to..read..it..and..learn..from..the..advice..sharedIt..looks..to..me..as..if..you..were..trying..only..half..as..hard..as[Pg..142]..you..could,..and..in..trying..its..the..second..half..that..brings..resultsBut...I...had...hardly...got...back...to...the...office...before...I...received...a...wire...from...Jamaica,...reading:...“Cable...your...correspondent...here...let...me...have...hundredI...may...be...mistaken,...but...I...am...just...a...little...afraid...that...you...really...did...not...get...beyond...a...bowing...acquaintance...with...Mr1.E

Seemed..as..if..I..couldnt..get..away..from..Grahams..Extract,..and..whenever..I..saw..it..I..gagged,..for..I..knew..it..was..costing..me..money..that..wasnt..coming..back;..but..every..time..I..started..to..draw..in..my..horns..Jim..talked..to..me,..and..showed..me..where..there..was..a..fortune..waiting..for..me..just..around..the..cornerGenuinePierrepont...has...just...been...promoted...from...the...mailing...to...the...billing...desk...and,...in...consequence,...his...father...is...feeling...rather...“mellow”...toward...him.93Perhaps.thats.because.today.we.have.another.Graham.with.us,Paul.Graham,.self-made.millionaire,.founder.of.YCombinator.and.investor.in.hot.tech.start.ups.from.AirBnB.to.Reddit.and.Dropbox,.who.believes.that.young.people.shouldbe.thoughtful,start.start-ups,andbe.their.own.bossWikisource...has...original...works...written...by...or...about:...George...Horace...Lorimer...But...he...was...so...blamed...busy...exhorting...others...to...give...out...of...the...fullness...with...which...the...Lord...had...blessed...them...that...he...sort...of...forgot...that...the...Lord...had...blessed...him...about...fifty...thousand...dollars...worth,...and...put...it...all...in...mighty...safe...property,...too,...you...betThe.farther.you.go,.the.straighter.youve.got.to.walk 07f867cfac

Python (2nd Edition): Learn Python in One Day and Learn It Well. Python for Beginners with Hands-on Project. (Learn Coding Fast with Hands-On Project Book 1)Explosive Tips For Beginning BusinessmenThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Oil and Gas Mobility ServicesFIA Maintaining Financial Records FA2: Practice and Revision KitWater Plants (Journal / Notebook)Tabular Modeling in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (2nd Edition) (Developer Reference)The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Cables and ConnectorsProfit Improvement through Supplier Enhancement (Systems Innovation Book Series) Ralph R. PawlakDaily Simple Book KeepingAmerican Red Cross Work Among the French People (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 11:58 (2017)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation